- Stand on its own two feet, maybe even take a step or two
- Eat with its fingers
- Sleep through the night
- Drink cow’s milk instead of sucking life forces from my body
- Say ‘mama’
So yeah, if this blog was a person, it would be on its way to some independence. And I think, in a way, it is starting to get there. It’s getting it’s feet under it for sure and there are a few words (or search terms) that it’s starting to claim for its own.
But because I love numbers, I’m going to leave you with a bunch of those, even though it’s really for my enjoyment. And remember, these are approximate because they change by the second!
- Total views: 11,026
- Most views in one day: 107 (3-September)
- Total Comments: 981
- Most commented post: WWW 9-July and You Are Welcome for the Inspiration
- Total posts: 266
- Total followers: 270
- Top five countries for views
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Top five posts
- Top Five Referrers
- Top Five Clicks
- Top Search Engine Terms
- The Light Between Oceans Book Club Questions
- The Light Between Oceans Summary
- The Light Between Oceans Discussion Questions
- Light Between Oceans Book Club Questions
- Light Between Oceans Book Club
- (For the record, the sixth one is ‘Affinity Sarah Waters ending’ but after that, it goes back to TLBO)
So there’s some fun facts about the blog you didn’t know before. Who knew I was an expert on The Light Between Oceans?! Cool beans.
I want to thank each of you reading this from the bottom of my heart for making blogging such a great experience for me. I’ve come to love it and I get excited every day when my posts go up so I can see what you all have to say. This has become a passion of mine and I’m glad to share it with every one of you.
Leave a comment! Leave an idea! Tell me something you want to see more of, less of, none of, etc. I want to know what could make this blog even better so that in another year, y’all will have told your friends about this awesome blog that they just have to follow. I want to know what you think.
Until next time, write on.