Well, shoot. I had no idea this was going to ever happen. After three years, you all STILL care what I have to say? And you’re reading this now? I’m honored. For fun, I always look up what this blog could do if it were a person. This way I can use it as an argument against my mother. (“I know if I had a kid it would be able to XXX but I have a blog and it’s way cheaper!”)
- Dress itself
- Show sympathy for those crying
- Take turns in a game
- Talk well enough for strangers to understand it
- Turn the pages of a book
- Pedal a tricycle
It looks like my blog is really gaining some ground! It will be school aged before I know it. I better get a good camera and start taking pictures before it’s all grown up and I missed EVERYTHING! At least your comments will be here as long as the internet exists. I can always take that walk down memory lane.
I’ve used numbers to show my blog’s age before and like last year, I’ll do that again and show growth with the numbers. I’ve been hosting WWW Wednesday for over a year and I’m so glad to have gained followers and friends through that experience. I’m hoping these numbers show that great growth. All numbers are as of the 6th, one day after the actual blogoversary.
- Total views: 72,895 (101% increase)
- Most views in one day: 346 (31-August, 47% increase)
- Most commented post: WWW Wednesday 22-June-2016
- Total posts: 719 (42% increase)
- Total followers: 777 (56% increase)
- Top five countries for views in 2016
- United States (unchanged)
- United Kingdom (unchanged)
- Canada (unchanged)
- Australia (unchanged)
- Philippines (unchanged)
- Top five posts for 2015
- Top five Referrers for 2015
- Top five Clicks
- Top five Search Engine Terms
- The Light Between Oceans ending
- Amy Poehler
- The Light Between Oceans book club questions
- Light Between Oceans summary
I really need to see The Light Between Oceans movie as it seems so many of those posts have been big hits here on the blog! I’ve been wanting to see it since it came out last week. Maybe next week, when I have my ‘down time,’ I’ll be able to catch it.
I’m so happy to see the uptake in followers and views! You all make me so happy by participating in WWW Wednesday and sharing your thoughts on books that we all love. It’s so great when someone new joins us or finds WWW Wednesday after it’s been gone for a while.
Going back to school and keeping up the blog has been a challenge. I’m so thankful to have you all backing me up while I attempt it and make the stress and time worth it. You all rock.
Until next time, write on.