I’ve been inspired by Sheila’s Where Are You Reading? 2014 Challenge and I decided to create my own challenge! As a fan of historical fiction, I was thinking that WHEN Are You Reading? would be appropriate. Here are the rules I’m following:
- The complete challenge will include 13 books from the following eras:
- Pre 1400
- The Future
- Determination of what year a book belongs in is the decision of the participant. On the whole, choose a year where the largest part of the action occurs or the most important event.
- Completed books will be added to a TimeToast Timeline (free account)
- As a full date is necessary, do whatever you like to fill in the day and month fields
- Years before 100 AD are not supported, so add this in the comments.
- Leave a remark in the comments section to say which time period it fulfills
- Use the Art & Culture category
- Use the Challenge image for your timeline picture.
- Use the Tag “Where Are You Reading” so viewers can find all timelines easily.
- Adding cover images are optional
- Including a link back to your blog is optional
- I will compile a list of those participating on this page but you must link back to this page to be added to the list so that other participants can find us!
I’ll probably add more information as I go along. Please leave any concerns in the comments and I’ll be sure to get back to you.