Alternatively titled ‘Things Book Nerds Give Up When A Book Gets Good.’
- Television. TV isn’t important when the story in your hands is calling.
- Sleep. I’ll just read one more chapter before bed.
- Eating well. Who wants to cook when you could be reading?
- Exercise. Reading is an exercise for the mind!
- Talking. There’s no time for speaking when there are words to read!
- Human interaction. If I avoid everyone, I can read more.
- Food. Forget eating well, there’s no time to eat at all.
- A social life. I could go to dinner with my friend, but then I might miss out on two chapters.
- Personal hygiene. Because you can’t take a book in the shower.
- Writing good blog posts. My apologies for this one, I’m frantically reading!